Tuesday 17 January 2012

Out and About

Did you know that one of my very favourite times of year is January? Not only is it a bright and breezy time of year, it also happens to be the month that hosts the Sydney Festival. I love the Sydney Festival. There's so much goodness happening all around this city - and it's for this fact that I love this city. For the Sydney Festival and nothing else.

Last week we took the smalls to see Holly Throsby perform her kids album 'See' at the Spiegeltent. It was so ace, and we had such a brilliant day out. I took the day off. We watched Throsby perform, then had a relaxed lunch at Bill & Tony's, then had gelato and a walk near the harbour. SO, so good for the soul.

This week we're going to see Beth Orton. I haven't seen her perform since our courtship days.

Are you checking out anything at the festival?

1 comment:

shine little light* said...

Eep Im seeing Beth Orton on Wed! Annnd that sounds like a blissful day! *s*