Sunday 15 April 2012

Logies Low Down: Lisa Wilkinson + Megan Gale


Yes, yes, yes, finally some glamour action on the red carpet, after trawling through all the pics.


Lovely Lisa Wilkinson looks amazeballs in this green - she said she was conjuring a "70s Samantha from Bewitched", I say she's carving out an elegant look all of her own. The gown is Elie Saab. I've got two thumbs up.


And here is where I tell you, I think Megan Gale just improves with age. I remember seeing her up close and personal - it must have been ten years ago - and thought, yes, she's beautiful. But these days, she just looks incredible. No idea who this frock is by, but golly gosh, it's working for her. 


images via News.com.au

2 comments:

Small Catalogue said...

Megan's dress looks very Valentino-ish don't you think?

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Love that GREEN. Oh my.