Friday 25 May 2012

Fashion Friday:: Paparazzi Lake Como Stylie



Remember it is Fashion Friday? Where we get to dress up in a theme? And role play for the day? Where we take method acting to the max?

This week's theme was 'Paparazzi Lake Como stylie'. Like as if I just snuck home from George's house back to my hotel, through the back door, and the paps leapt out at me. It was a crazy day. Ker-azy. 

The only downside was I didn't have a Starbucks cup, so I had to make do with the Pablo & Rusty's one instead. Sigh. The life and times of a celebrimummy. 

We all wore our sunglasses at our desks for the day. Everyone else in the company thought we were a wee bit bonkers (or we'd had a massive night out - or did a GroupOn eyelift), but who the heck cares? We had fun! 

I got to wear my mum's vintage cape - I remember her wearing that when I was just wee, and I was convinced she was a nurse. She isn't. And my new Mavi jeans. Wahooo! Yeah baby. The cat is back!

Next week's theme is: The Wedding Singer. Let me know if you'd like to play and I'll add you to my blog roll. 

9 comments:

Michelle said...

You look utterly gorgeous! But have you just been dumpster diving in those wheelie bins?

shine little light* said...

cape - tastic.

Kim-Marie from Kimba Likes said...

I die for the cape and I totally love this idea! X

Anonymous said...

that cape is amazing. It speaks of mystery...

and nursing...

CHECKS AND SPOTS said...

Love how you're loitering by the bins!

CHECKS AND SPOTS said...

Love how you're loitering by the bins!

Luna said...

Awesome! Seriously, I've never seen this on a blog before.

Anonymous said...

http://mrsmooreis40.wordpress.com/2012/05/25/papped-on-lake-como/ - mission completed!!

Paula said...

I want to play! How do I get in on this good action?