Friday 17 August 2012

Fashion Friday:: Tootsie





Julie has been off sick, apparently with headache, fever and a chill, so while she was away I had to step in and read her lines.

Sweet Dorothy helped me hone my craft - but got a little handy with me when we were enacting a love scene. A very unusual bird.

But even worse - that Dr Van Horn wanted to rehearse my love sene with me. Sans clothes! Well I never.

Someone call the paramedics!

Sunglasses: Vintage
Shirt: Vintage
Jeans: Country Road
Heels: Scanlan & Theodore
Bag: Vintage
----------------------------------------
Next week's Fashion Friday theme: Mannequin. (Without doubt in my top 10 favourite films of all time.) 'Look at him, with the dummy!" --- "Who are you to criticise?"

Be sure to check out the other Fashion Friday players; Mrs Moore and Mrs Sabbatical. Pure sartorial geniuses.

5 comments:

Norbyah said...

LOVE mannequin....hollywood!

suzy said...

"Does Jeff know?"

Best line EVER!

xxx

Mrs Sabbatical said...

Love love LOVE it..... Er, I went for the more "behind the scenes look" ; ) xxx

Lady Moss said...

Super cute!

. said...

Love it!!