Are you prepped for Father's Day? I've been sick all week and am rushing to get on top of things. Sorry to my Dad - your present is running late. And to Matt - you're going to have to make do with breakfast in bed and the gifts from the smalls. They are cute. To be sure, to be sure.
But if you have time on your side, here are some ideas for the Daddy Mack in your life.
Mavi Hunter Dark Cloud jeans: Personally, I can not get enough denim in my life. And if you're smart, you'll get more denim in your life too. And a man in denim? Well I can not get enough men in denim in my life.
I can personally vouch for the Dermalogica Post-Shave Balm. Matt's been using it - since scoring his new job, he's been shaving (boo hiss!) and this balm has been the perfect rescue for cranky skin. Matt rates it. He "loves it big time".
I have been a long time fan of Tony at Well Spotted. He makes beautiful, funny, wearable t-shirts that stand the test of time. And now they come in man-size! We have a number of these for the smalls - and they are in remarkable condition. Australian made, hand-screen printed, and witty. What more could you want? (A women's tee, that's what Tony.)
Ride 'em baby - raw hide - yeeeeehawwww!! Get the Daddle so your Dad can be comfy while being the house horse. Giddy up!
Want more last minute Father's Day gift ideas?
- a massage
- a trip to an old-school barber
- a hoodie - who doesn't love hoodies?
- life is like a box of chocolates. Go visit your local Darrell Lea.
- breakfast in bed
- a homemade card
- a cake of their choice (home-made of course)
- a Toyota Prado - I am TOTES missing this car
- Bananagrams - this is SUCH a fun game to play with the (reading) smalls. Highly recommend.
- a day of owning the remote