Sunday 26 August 2012

Tired and Elated, Blistered and Bruised. What An Ace Weekend.

We've just arrived home tonight from our brilliant weekend in Thredbo - all with great thanks to Toyota.

The four of us had such a great time, and I can't wait to share our weekend in more detail.

I'm sporting some really racy blisters on my shins - and a nice big blue bruise on my thigh, but I can't help but feel on top of the mountain.

Thanks for all your brilliant tips. I applied a lot of them and they were ace to the power of rad.

What was your best bit of the weekend?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great photo Lexi! Can't wait to hear more about your weekend. x

CHECKS AND SPOTS said...

Ohhhh...can't wait to hear about your adventures little snow bunny! The only bad thing about a weekend like that is the come down when you have to return to the daily grind on Monday...hope it hasn't been too hard to get back into the swing of things.

x