Monday 24 September 2012

The Emmys: When Life Hands You Lemons...

Julianne Moore is by far one of my favourite women of Hollywood. I mean, look at her. Intelligent, stylish, talented and ridiculously beautiful. And this sunshine-y frock? And that cut. Minimal accessories. A red lip. AYE CARUMBA PEOPLE. Let's bottle her.

Padma Lakshmi, I don't know who you are or where you came from, but boy oh boy, the red carpet is so glad you are here. You're heaven on a stick in this tangerine confection. A lot of startlets could learn a thing or 62 from you. Again - minimal accessories, simple hair. Understated sophistication. Let's tap that.

Again, I've no idea who you are until I google you (True Blood - FYI), but Lindsay Pulsipher pulls-ipher this off. Here's proof that anyone can wear marigold (well, almost anyone), and I'm just ker-azy about that soft braid. Plus the gold accessories. Me likey. A whole lot. It's got me baying at the moon.
Leslie Mann aka Lemon Meringue Pie. But in a really, really, REALLY SUPER good way. I love that luxe lemony-skirt coupled with the (what looks like) beaded lacy bodice. And that chunky bracelet and earrings. Aye Aye AYE! And your hair. Oh you are tipping me right over the edge. This is what I would want to wear on the red carpet.

1 comment:

shine little light* said...

ohhh I really don't like the first one....