Wednesday 17 October 2012

Day 17:: Frocktober - Puberty Blues Called. They Want Their Extras Back


Holy Toledo. Excuse the ugly tired head, but this is the best I could muster this morning. I had way too many Bloody Marys when Judy and Martin came over for some cabanossi, devil's on horseback, cheezels and the obligatory key party. 

Crikey! We've hit the $2k mark people! We're through! We're on the way to the next however much we can rally together. I've got 14 more days to make my mark - with you of course. 

If you're interested in sponsoring me for Frocktober, and donating money to fund research into ovarian cancer, head here

Today's outfit:
- vintage dress I found once upon a time at an oppie for 50cents
- Lee Mathews silk slip. Not 50cents
- Trenery heels
- bangle - a gift

No comments: