Tuesday 9 October 2012

Day 9:: Frocktober - Florals And I Lost My Voice. Again.


This morning I woke up to something exciting. No voice. And that, in case you didn't detect it, in all its rank-ness, was sarcasm.

How many times this year have I lost my voice? Too. Bloody. Many.

But onwards I went! And what better way to lift my spirits than with a pop of colour and a pomp of florals - ahh yes, my very favourite Sussan shift. Now that's more like it. 

And yet, still no voice. Who knows, tomorrow it might be back and I can, like, actually enjoy a conversation with someone. Wouldn't that be fancy?!

Today's outfit:
- Sussan shift
- Vintage coat
- you know very well where the belt is from
- Country Road ballet flats

If you felt the urge to sponsor me, well you can do so here. And we can kick ovarian cancer to the kerb, together. Did you know there's no screening test for ovarian cancer? Pap smears don't detect it - so we need to raise money to research it. Every 10 hours one Australian woman dies from ovarian cancer. Let's change that!

Massive thank you to all my sponsors who have donated already - you are, each and every one of you - GEMS!

3 comments:

mrs moore said...

Love, Love , LOVE love, LOOOOOOOVVVVE!

Reannon said...

Best outfit yet Lexi!!! Love it xx

Sophie Kurylowicz said...

Ohhh this is my fave outfit so far! Bam!