Saturday 5 October 2013

Day 5:: Frocktober - Vintage Stripey Sweatbox

What can I tell you about this frock that's interesting, besides the fact that it's made from a hideous fabric that doesn't breathe?

It's vintage, and once upon a time I found it at the markets in Bondi - oh it must be about 14 years ago now. That makes me sound vintage myself. Almost. 

It's the perfect size for my petite bust (read: no boobs) which is rare in itself. 

What's not to love about the graphic stripes? And the luxury of being able to mix it back with whatever pleases me. 

Frocktober is focussed on raising awareness and money for the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation.

Please sponsor me my friends! $5, $10, whatever you can spare makes a big difference! 

Dress: Vintage homemade
Shoes:Converse
Necklace: Sussan
Bangles: a stack of those gorgeous Indian glittery bangles - I don't remember where from




2 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I love the look!!!

Sam Stone @ A Life on Venus said...

That necklace is gorgeous :)