Wednesday 30 October 2013

Favourite Find:: The Flower Drum Pillow PJs

It seems lately that sleep evades me. 

Frocktober has coincided with a zany, crazy, uber, super busy time at work, and I've been up late, and out of bed early to get work done. 

Which is part of the reason I adore these pillow slips. Or Pillow PJs as Holly Hipwell of The Flower Drum calls them. And who could resist these Pillow PJs when they're so hilariously awesome? 

Clearly not me. 

I can imagine these babies on my bed, but I don't know which side I'd sleep on. I think I'd have to switch sides when I was in a cranky mood. 

And if you don't know who Holly Hipwell is, well I have to say - where  the bloody hell have you been? Only Sydney's coolest cat and friend to flowers of the world - particularly peonies. 

The Flower Drum Club vs The Badass Club Pillow PJs - $45 for a set of two 

No comments: