Thursday 31 October 2013

Day 30:: Frocktober - A Two Dress Kind Of Day


WHOA. WHOA. WHOA! So it was Little Tienda's birthday and I knew I had to do something special for her birthday since she's one of my top sponsors. So I'm like a hybrid of Elton John, Barry Morgan and Ben Folds. In a frock. 

Today was a two-frock kind of day. I had work, and then I had a work-thing. So I switched dresses for the evening. However, due to the lack of length of the second frock, and the fact that I was bumping in said event, it was probably - with hindsight, a silly, silly choice.

Have you ever seen a grown woman on the ground, in a short dress trying to roll out a carpet?

Yep. Awkward. AnyhooooO! 

WANT TO SPONSOR ME? OF COURSE YOU DO! 

Frock One:
Dress: Vintage
Shoes: Converse
Earrings: Vintage
Sunglasses: From the $2 shop

One day to go motherfrockers! 


Frock Two: 
Dress: Vintage Simona
Earrings: Vintage
Sandals: Country Road
Chair: Freedom 



No comments: