Monday 3 March 2014

Oscars 2014:: Anne Hathaway, Jared Leto, Charlize Theron, Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock

 Oh you guys, I really want to love Anne. But this looks like something a 50 something might wear. It's Gucci, oh yes, but it's like a Microplane. If she were offering me some parmesan, I would have to say: YES PLEASE. 
 Jayde is going to freak, but I am just wondering if Jared wants me to wash his hair? And then chop it off with my blunt scissors. 
 Charlize Theron always owns the red carpet. This, my friends, is a goddess. 
And then there was Julia. And her peplum. And - oh man, I ducking from rotten tomatoes, I quite like this peplum. What's come over me?
Oh Sandra, this is dynamite. Back to the old school glamour - this is how navy can look incredible on the red carpet. All luxe and moody, drapey, divine. Oh Sandra, how wonderful. 

1 comment:

Babs said...

Jared is so pretty! I love him. And Sandy, that hair, dress and make up is perfect.