Monday 3 March 2014

Oscars 2014:: Glenn Close, Jessica Biel, Anna Kendrick, Emma Watson, Jennifer Garner, Liza Minnelli and OLGA

 I do kind of like this. I do. It's Zac Posen, and I like it. But I also think it looks like a Victorian mourning gown. She just needs a netting veil and then she's on her horse drawn carriage and away driver, away! 
 Jessica Biel, do we know how to spell - beige?
 Ever since I saw Anna Kendrick in that beer ad for Newcastle Brown Ale she's pretty much cemented herself in my awesome chicks list. She could wear a garbage bag made out of biodegradable plastic and I'd still be a fan.
Yes, yes, yes. Emma Watson - always magical. Vera Wang today - style icon tomorrow. This time, thankfully you got enough fabric to wrap all the way around.  
 SO - let's get this straight. I love Jennifer Garner, I love this dress, and I love the whole look. It does however remind me of this Muppet's eyelashes and fringe. 

AND one of Dolly Parton's tiered fringed dresses. I just spent way too long googling to no avail. Just trust me. 
 Look. I want to be kind. But silk satin on the red carpet is a friend to no one. 
Not even to those nipple pasties. No. Not even. 

And then there was Olga. Take my breathe away. Holy smokes. That red carpet is on fire. 

No comments: