Here's a list of things I am loving right now. Because basically I know you're sititng on the edge of your seat wondering what I am doing, wearing, eating, reading. Cough. Yeah.
1. I'm a little bit obsessed with making ice-cream. I borrowed a KitchenAid ice cream maker, and my goodness. The yoghurt ice-cream I made is all kinds of ridiculously brilliant. I'll write more about it on the weekend because it deserves a post all of it's own, but 20 minutes people - 20 minutes is all it takes. And boom shaka shaka, heaven on your tastebuds.
2. An oldie but a goodie, this song makes me feel nostalgic and happy. You can't fault it.
3. I am pretty keen on our cat, Happy. If you see me on Instagram, you will know this. I am trying to conceal my crazy cat lady-ness, but it's hard people. It's so hard. Good news - he's starting to like me now. I'm pretty sure he's just playing hard to get.
4. I actually physically NEED this shirt. Need it. I may not get it (merely due to no money, no honey), but I can still perve on it.
5. I bought Pharrell's new album. If you need a kickstart into your day - listen to it. It's a good bouncer. PS Did you know he's 40?
6. Cheds biscuits and Cadbury Snack are on high-rotation. A little too high-rotation. Who needs quinoa when you've got Cheds?
What's doing good things for you?