Friday 5 September 2014

Film Review:: Begin Again



I don't get out much. Which is a damn shame because it shifts my equilibrium and realigns my chakras, and whatever else positive stuff I can say about it - it's good juju. 

So yesterday after my parenting/school note meltdown I took my sorry ass off to the movies to see Begin Again. 

Why? So I could get lost in someone else's world for a while. 

I've been wanting to see this film for a while, so was secretly glad there was barely anyone else in the cinema so I could really get into it (side note: chip packets should be banned from coming in. And no I don't want to hear you crunching on your choc top).

It's good. It's really good. I am a huge Keira Knightley fan, and though I'm not so sure about Adam Levine -  he played his part well. Or maybe he's not playing a role at all. I am however completely smitten with Mark Ruffalo whose goofy good looks always win my heart. Gosh I love that man. 

The story is good. The music is good. The cast is excellent. I really, really loved it. 

It's a beautiful study of the frailties of life. The lows. The highs. And the in between moments.

And Keira Knightley has a really great voice. 

Definitely go see it.

I give it four stars.


Have you seen any good movies lately? 

1 comment:

noblognorma said...

loved it ..Keira is divine