Monday 13 October 2014

Frocktober 2014:: Day 13 - Linear and Lovely (Obus)


ALMOST HALFWAY!!! Can you believe it? And still so far to go! My target is $10k. If you can sponsor me, I will love you long time (and so will your ovaries). Go here. Any donation, big, little, tiny - all is welcome and all sizes are beautiful. 

Speaking of beautiful - how rad is this Obus frock? A beautiful relaxed fit, and super soft and cool (bamboo cotton will do that!) it is a cinch to toss on and head off for the day. I got LOADS of compliments on this beauty. Graphic print, timeless palette, great cut. 

And it has pockets. 

Stop the traffic. This is pretty well a deal breaker. I freaking love frocks with pockets. 



Dress: Obus Hopi dress (AND it's made in Australia - winning!)

2 comments:

Vicki @ Knocked Up & Abroad said...

Love the frock! Casual and quirky wins me over every time!

Christmas World AU said...

You look really lovely in this ensemble Mama!
Love how you paired the printed frock with polka dotted shoes. :)


With lots of love from the North Pole,
Elfie, Leader of the Elves at Christmas World