Sunday 12 October 2014

Frocktober 2014:: Slow Sunday


It's already day 12. DAY !@! 

Yes that's right. Day twelve. Like Shakespeare's 'The Twelfth Night' except inundated with frocks. Dresses. Skirts attached to tops. 

Have you sponsored me yet? Please do! Big, small, modest, immodest. Anything is huge to my fundraising! HUGE! I am honestly humbled and grateful for ANY sized donation because it all makes a difference. 

In case I hadn't banged on about it enough - there's no early detection test for ovarian cancer, so money you donate will go to researching the what and the how. 

Wouldn't it be wonderful to change someone's life?

Please sponsor me today. Any donation over $2 is tax deductible. All money raised goes to OCRF.



Dress: Much loved maxi by Tilly from Lee Mathews
Belt: Hey Mogantosh! It's my Mum's!

No comments: