Monday 6 October 2014

Frocktober 2014:: Day 6 - Vintage 70s Floral Maxi


Welcome to day 6. It was stinking hot in Sydney, and I had to select something that - again - was not synthetic. 

BINGO! I pulled out this 70s halter that my other sister found for me. All florals and long, easy to wear, easy to love. 

We enjoyed a game of hide and seek in the park, the kids running rings around my running skills. We ate ice cream lying on the grass, we chatted. We timed ourselves going down the slide. We felt the heat on our skin, and relished the shadows. 

Spring. She has arrived. And this frocking was perfect for this easy day.


Please sponsor me today! Make a difference! Help change the startling numbers of Australian women dying from ovarian cancer (1 every 10 hours). It's too many! Let's help find an early detection test. 

For the whole month I'm wearing a frock to raise awareness and funds. It's called Frocktober. Please consider sponsoring me today. Any amount is a good amount, and every donation over $2 is tax deductible! 

For the record, the Doctor (my 9 yo son) would like everyone to know he took these photos. 


Dress: Vintage cotton frock. 

No comments: