Sunday 5 October 2014

Frocktober 2014:: Day 5 - Vintage 60s Cotton Frock Love

Today I was tired. So Matt took over the Frocktober reins. For approximately 2.45 minutes. And then he changed. And I got frocked up. Still he does look quite dashing in a frock. No?



It was a banger of a hot day which meant many of my vintage frocks were unwearable because hot and rayon? Let's not even imagine it. 

This one was given to me by my sister. A vintage (early 60s?) cotton frock that I just love to love. And to ensure I love it even more, the previous owner has hand stitched some small sections where the fabric has had a hole. It is true love. 

Please sponsor me today! Together we can make a difference to women who are fighting ovarian cancer. Every single dollar goes to the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation who are working hard on finding an early detection test. Currently there is none. 




No comments: