Thursday 8 October 2015

Frocktober 2015: Day 8 - Spring forgot to turn up


Spring has left us momentarily, and I've been so cold the last few days I pulled my tights back out. 

And this Obus frock. This is the frock I wore to the Archibald Finalists VIP Cocktail Party. I freaking love it. Not just because it's a great frock, but because it's loaded with memories of being super duper proud of my husband. 

Anyway, let's get on with why they're here. I'd really, really love you to sponsor me. 

Confession: I set up my Frocktober profile when I was traveling for work. When I was super duper exhausted, and couldn't get the internet to connect on my laptop, and I had to use my phone. It was late at night, I panicked, and accidentally linked to the wrong charity. 

Before anyway goes completely nuts, the money still goes to a good cause - Ovarian Cancer Australia - an NFP that provides support and advocates for people affected by ovarian cancer. 

So I had to set up my page all over again, after gaining over $1200 in donations - and this is the correct one, with all monies going to OCRF

Before you think - that Lexi is a real dumb ass, I totally grilled myself about it - so no need for anyone else to do it to me. 

Anyway, on with the show. 

Please sponsor me today - and help fund research into ovarian cancer - and help find an early detection test. We really need that. 

If I hit $2,500 by Monday - I'll go to work as Lady Gaga. That's not a threat. That's a promise. 

x


No comments: