Monday 14 December 2015

Christmas Gift Guide:: Your Mama - 12 Gift Ideas

Holy toledo Batman, it's been a while since I've been inside my blog, tapping away at the keyboard. I haven't forgotten it, but life's gotten hectic. 

But you know you can ALWAYS count on me for a gift guide or two (or three, depends how excited I get!). 

So let's kick off this party with gifts I'd love. And maybe your mama, your sister or your bestie might like 'em too. 




1. Super Lush Drop Earrings by Each to Own $80: Hands down these are my favourite earrings - they're sparkly, jaw-droopingly great, and they're surprisingly light! Made in Brisbane by Kirsten Devitt, these are the must-have for the party of the year, Christmas. 

2. Traveller Tee by Obus $79: You and I, we can argue 'til the cows come home, but you can never have enough stripy tees. And this just looks like it's the tiggety boo. Relaxed cut in a sunshine-yellow, hard to beat those classic good looks. 

3. Nars Lip Gloss in Orgasm from Mecca Cosmetica $39: If anyone gives me a nude lipgloss, I could pretty much just marry them right then and there on the spot. I love me a gloss, and this is a great nude that's go anywhere, do anything. 

4. Tresko Clog from Elk Accessories $145: So I saved Santa some time and bought these already to pop in my stocking on Christmas morning. It's saving him some bag space, and I am all about being helpful. Right?




5. Gold Plate Irregular Band from Elk Accessories $55: I love stacking up my rings - not just for the look but the for the gentle jangle all day. I feel like a hip librarian, and the organic shape and matte finish of this bangle is extra appealing. 

6. Belgian Linen Pillowcase in Rose from west elm $49: If you know me well you'll know that there's no greater everyday luxury I love than fresh linen pillowcases. And I am majorly crushing over this soft blush hue. 

7. City of Shadows by Peter Doyle (bundle set - including my favourite book 'Crooks Like Us') from Sydney Living Museums $79: Peter Doyle was one of my lecturers at university, and I was always enthralled by what he spoke about. Ever since I've been hooked on his books. And this makes for pretty compelling reading. But not for bedtime. 

8. Dahlia Shower Cap in Pink Painterly Floral by Louvelle $40: The best! The most instant! The most stylish! This is - I promise you, I vouch from experience, the quickest way to add glamour to an outfit. I have one and I adore it. Old school glamour at it's best! 




9. Ruby Pilven X Radical Yes 'Yes!' Ring $40: I am mad about these cool ceramic rings. Sassy, shiny and super fun, I love them stacked or single. 

10. Brass Chef's Pepper Mill from Mr Kitly $86: These feel so good in hand. I know this because on our wedding anniversary breakfast at bills I picked it up, and besides being in love with my husband, I feel truly, madly deeply in love with it. I haven't stopped coveting it yet. 

11. Kanye Tote by Club of Odd Volumes $35: Oh man!! This is the best. If you're beloved has a sense of humour, give them this - and make Kanye carry your load. 

12. Marrackech Hat from Fabrik $88: Handmade in Marrakech and hand embellished in LA, these hats have spunk! Plus I can't go a summer without a new hat, and I rarely go outside without one, so this could be the one for 2015!


Need some gift ideas? Hit me up! I'll try my best to help you! 

No comments: