Thursday 1 September 2016

Pink Pastel Princess: New Shoes on the Block


Every season - every single season, I pound the pavement and scour the internet for the perfect flats. They are not easy to come by. 

My Mum always taught my sisters and I that we should invest in good quality shoes - and it's a rule I've always lived by.

I'm looking for something that looks stylish, is comfortable and will last beyond a season of wear. 

It's not a tall ask my friends! 

I spotted these cuties from the new collection at Ziera - and my heart was a-flutter. THE perfect almond toe, a slight lift in the heel, and the most perfect pastel palette. 

I'm calling it people. The must-have shoe of the season. 
Perfect for work. 
Perfect with a skirt. 
Perfect with a cropped pant. 
Just perfect. 




Ziera Opera flats $179.95 (shown in Blue and Pink Patent)

No comments: