Wednesday 28 May 2008

The Opposite of Procrastination


So yesterday I continued my leap of faith - I kept ebaying. I've now listed quite a few things, it feels good.

I also got stuck into an ugly corner of our house - or rather, an ugly shelf. In our kitchen we just had a mass of clutter. It was dusty. It was messy. It was making me feel IK! So I tidied it up. I should have taken a before photo so you could feel proud of me. But this is the after shot. I've been sneaking glances at it because it just feels so good to have purged this mess. Receipts from 2006. Hmm. A dying ground for old paperclips. Yes. A total cesspit of dying forgotten objects no longer of desire. YES!

So I purged.

Is there a rehab for purging? It feels so darn good it almost hurts.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

The shelf looks great - keep going, you can do it!