The lovely Cam from Curlypops has tagged me. So, in an effort to be on time and not let these things slip by the wayside, I'm going to go crazy and do so now. Amazing, aren't I?
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.
6 Random Things You Probably Do Not Need to Know About Me
1. I used to wear glasses from the age of four until I was in Year 8 (at the ripe old age of 14) I decided I wasn't going to wear them anymore. This came after a pair of glasses I had been prescribed made the road look wobbly and gave me big bad headaches. I've not really worn them since, except to read (and even then it's only occasional). Who said I couldn't be my own opthalmologist??
2. Matt and I got married when my first child was five months old. Hey - clearly I didn't know what I was doing, so I thought - yeah this is a great time to get hitched. Throughout our wedding reception I had to keep running upstairs pulling my wedding dress off, feeding, then run back downstairs (with my wedding dress back on). This happened quite a few times. My babe wouldn't take the expressed milk I had worked so hard to provide, he wanted the real deal. By the time I got back for my main course it was cold. Matt and I have agreed that next time we get married, we'll get a nanny.
3. I have such long feet that my husband can wear my shoes (but hey, he restrains himself when it comes to my stilettos - phew! otherwise that could be the next point). My big toes are long enough, that if I ever lose a thumb, I am quietly confident my toes will be incognito enough to be transplanted.
4. My first CD I ever owned was The Carpenters. I used to play 'Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft' so much that my Dad told me the CD would run out of the track. I believed him. But still played it. I still have that CD. Only now I subject my husband to it. If you know what's good for you, you'll click here so you can experience that song for yourself, and maybe give generously to Matt's charity fund for expensive counselling.
5. When I was nine I had a mad crush on Michael Jackson. I think I'll leave it at that.
6. I met my husband at a NYE party where I was pretending to be so Frenchy, so chic (the extent of my French is high school). I introduced him to a group of people (that he already knew and that I had never met) as my husband. I forgot his name at least six times that night. I was at the time, pathetically drunk (on love??). Seven months later we were engaged.
7. Oh and as a bonus, I used to think my parents paid my friends to be friends with me. I have no idea why I thought this.
Six people I am tagging:
- Hey Bubbles (if she can fit it in with a brand new bub!)
Yes, I did nominate seven (kind of like seven brides for seven sons or whatever that show was), I thought I'd openly flout the rules because I gave you seven bits of random information. Are the meme police going to arrest me? No, didn't think so.
Play along if you'd like to!