Wednesday 20 August 2008

Well Overdue


I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!!

Some time ago, I won the most fabulous prize from the very lovely Kirsty at Kootoyoo.. It's one of those things that will be (and already is) treasured from here 'til way, way down the track when I have grandchildren of my own.. This beautiful music box.

My children already love it. My little man loves to look at it, listen to it. My sweet babe loves to hear it, when she's getting dressed, nappy changes, or quiet times at night.. Oh it's sweet my friends.. Their mama has placed it high on a shelf, out of reach, but not out of view. And I love it too.

Go visit Kirsty and check out her plethora of fantastic creations.. There's plenty to look at, and more recently - this fantastic bag that everyone's talking about. Genius!

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Yah to being one of the lucky winners...definitely a gorgeous music box.

Kirsty said...

Awww. I just stopped in to say "Hi" & now I'm blushing from here to next week.

Thank YOU.