Thursday 30 October 2008

Ergh, Hi!



I've been at work for most of the day, and I am completely pooped. Work combined with a 10 month old baby who thinks it's ok to be awake from 12:30am - 3:30am means I need matchsticks to keep my eyes open.

I'm off to bed to watch the last episode of Project Runway.

Things I did today:

- unknowingly tooted at a Nun who was driving 20 kms down a 60km road. Oops. Sorry little Nun.
- ate two ice creams - it happens - I deserve it, I'm tired, I can justify almost anything

- listened to The Frames while I sat in stagnant traffic
- bought buttons for the Doctor's pjs - home stretch - woop woop!

And just before I hit the hay, here's an Etsy recommendation. Just how cute are these?

Unfortunately for me, our dollar is the pits, but if it was top of the pops, I'd be stocking up on these babies (and anyway, they're very, very reasonably priced) - they're amazing delicate beauties! Click here to visit the gorgeous shop. Oh heck, once I get paid I am there!

5 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Mmmmm I ate ice cream today too...I think we deserve it some days!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I had icecream too. It was the perfect day for it.

Lovely, lovely Etsy goodness. Damn that US dollar.

Liesl said...

I love the bit about tooting the nun. That's second only to beeping your horn and flashing your lights at the slow cars in front of you .... only to realise they are a funeral procession.

Happy button-holing on The Doctor's PJs. I'm doing another pair from the same pattern this weekend (with the illegal flannette ... shhh ... don't tell anyone).

Megan.K. said...

You make me laugh! Tooting at nuns, goodness :) Love the etsy finds.

Catherine said...

I have often looked at that etsy store and wanted to purchase pretty much eveything. I think it must be the colours or something, they are all so lovely. I'm struggling with our poor dollar too, no fair!