Thursday 11 December 2008

Hot Heels - Santa Baby


I have my work Christmas party tonight. We have to wear hot heels. I'm having trouble deciding. I never get to wear heels. These are my usual shoes du jour (see that seamless transition into French).

So tonight, which little beauties shall I wear?


I'm going backwards, choosing shoes before the outfit, because sometimes, a gal's gotta have hot heels - they're the foundation to a hot new look.



If I wear my wedding shoes (first from top - thanks for Blogger for rotating yet another of my photos), I'll be able to strike one thing off my list.


These are the type of huuuuuge quandaries plaguing PottyMouthMama today. My first night back out since having Tiny almost twelve months ago. Yeeeeehaaaaa.


Tonight I just might be canoodling Santa under the Christmas tree. You just never know your luck.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Take those hot little wedding number ones. You earn double canoodles when you cross something off your list.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, do wear the wedding shoes! They're gorgeous. :)

Ylana said...

Defintely the ones at the top! LOVE them!

Unknown said...

For the cuddles and extra bonus points I would be wearing the wedding shoes!

Liesl said...

You've got a pretty nice selection of shoes there. The wedding shoes are particularly gorgeous. (Sadly I don't think I would have the capability to balance in any of my strappy numbers anymore. Everything I wear is so boringly sensible these days.)

Have a fab time at the party!

Amy Badskirt said...

Definitely the wedding ones, mostly because tis the season for making lists and checking them (off) twice

CurlyPops said...

I like the silver sparkly ones the best!

Leonie said...

Heels? Do they even exist once you've had kids? Have a ball on your night off no matter which pair you wear!

Monique said...

Definitely go bling. They are to fab to leave at the back of the wardrobe. Enjoy your night out. You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

they are all georgous, but go the wedding shoes!

have you seen 'party feet' squishy pads to slip in your shoes? (big supermarkets or chemist). don't put them in at home, wait for your feet to start hurting, then head off to the ladies to stick them in and re-charge your mummy flat shoes feet!

Enjoy!

flossy-p said...

Which ones did you wear? The wedding ones? Did you have fun? Hope so!

Sherrin said...

you have more heels than I have shoes! (hope you had fun)