Amber from The Nutrients Of Life tagged me. Hi Amber! The rules are:
"Open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same."
So this is it. This is Tiny. On her first birthday. In fact, she's waiting for dinner. Oh so patiently. Biting her finger. Perhaps worried she's not going to be able to stay awake for her birthday cake?
The Doctor, Tiny and I had been for a birthday picnic. Tiny had been crawling through the grass. Tiny was pooped. Tiny was filthy. Tiny was ridiculously cute. Tiny has very blue eyes. I have brown eyes. I like to call them chocolate to remove any connotations. Tiny is a cheeky mouse.
The table was set with one of my favourite vintage tablecloths, a bunch of aggies, and of course - no surprise here - dinner. I can't even remember what it was.
And here's Tiny post-dinner, with the stare bears.
And so it is that I must tag six more. Here we go, rapid-fire:
- the uber-stylin' Claerwen at Homegirl
- birthday girl super sewin' Cindy at Bug and Pop
- witty, wonderful Hoppo Bumpo
-funny, vibrant new mummy Sally at Georgie Love
- effervescent, inspiring ideas a-go-go Christie at Pigeon Pair
- the ever-craftin' ever thriftin' gal with the nose for gorgeous finds, Kootoyoo- style zeitgeist Holly from Vegan & Vintage
- Ergh, obviously that's more than six, and really, I just tag everyone. But everyone's probably already played. Please let me know if you play!