As part of April I am going to be blogging daily about what's average in my life. Just jokes. BUT - exciting things happening here right now-skis...:
- received my copy of Meet me at Mike's - so exciting, can't stop looking at it. But where to start? 26 projects to choose from... Where are you starting? At the start?
- my Mum brought down my grandmother's sewing machine. The one that was missing the pedal. Yes. Now thanks to my Mum it has a pedal and is ready to roar into the evenings. I've been practising sewing making a bath mat and towel for the Doctor's doll house
- we're getting ready for the Super Dooper Mail Swap organised by Christie at Pigeon Pair. The Doctor's excited big stylie to get some mail, and we're super excited to be getting crafty with some postcards. Just don't expect too much from us, alright?
- my Dad thinks I seriously think alright is spelt awright. Nope - Dad I really know how to spell it, I was just being a geezer
- it's raining and I love the rain. Perfect for snoozing
- I played a really great April Fool's joke on my sister - yeeehaaaaw!
- Easter is JUST AROUND THE CORNER - giddy up, Easter craft here we come.