Sunday 21 June 2009

Sunday Rolls Around Again


I am completely shattered today. We did a lot of running around yesterday and my poor little body is definitely feeling it. Everything's sore.. Getting sick? No, not me, I'm a beefcake.

It's one of those cold Wintery days when you, by law, should be curled up on the couch watching DVDs. Jeeves - I feel like a hot chocolate. Nanny will take the kids out rugged up for a run on the grass. But it's not to be, and family life stops for no man. Or mama. Onward we shall go.

It's a little over a week 'til my birthday and I'm already feeling as though I own a 70 year old's body. I think I'll take a leaf out of this woman's book and kick-start a new me by going running. Sounds frightening. Walking is easing me into it.

I drew the winners of the Little Innoscents giveaway too:

Winner of the complete set of Little Innoscents products is lucky seven 7. Linda from Two Pink Possums.

And the five lucky ducky runners up are:
Coming of age - 18. Perempuan
Duck and dive - 25. Josephine Tale Peddler
Legs eleven - 11. Julia
Sweet sixteen - 16. Bronwyn
One little duck - 2. Mama Mogantosh

If you can email me your postal address, I can then pass it on and your prizes can be sent out. Thanks to everyone who entered.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to win this! thanks soooo much yippeeeeee

Julia said...

Yay! I'm so excited to have been lucky legs 11. I am embarrassed to admit though - I can't find your email address anywhere on your site/profile. Could you please email me at artefidelity@gmail.com and I'll send you my postal details. Thanks! J x

Bronwyn said...

Oh I love being sweet sixteen again! that is when I met my hubbie!!
Thanks so much Lexie for my prize of the vapour rub - it is simply delightful and could not have come at a more relevant time...cough..cough..
(hence the very late thanks)
Hope you are enjoying the sunshine before the wind!!!