Kindly Mama Mogantosh has awarded me with a Watermelon Award. To be frank, it should be the bananas award. Or the coconuts award. But I'll go with watermelon - apparently my blog is sweet and refreshing. Thanks Rach!
So I must name 6 things that make me happy. And I did do this earlier today, but it's easy to think of things that make me happy, so I'll go hell for leather and hit you with another six, and then I'll pick six blogs that make me feel sweet and refreshed too. Dig?
Six Happy Things
1. Playing 'Wanna Be Starting Something' up loud and getting the Doctor and Tiny to dancey-dance.
2. When Tiny says cat and then does the obligatory 'meeeoow' - over and over again.
3. Selling all my stuff on eBay. Not everything, but just stuff I don't need.
4. Finding new delicious recipes to whip up in the kitchen. Gets me in a frenzy every time.
5. Late afternoon sunshine when the day's been dull and grey. Loving that heat - no matter how weak.
6. For the first time in a long time, lying on the couch and relaxing without the gnawing guilt of thinking I need to be doing something else rather than just 'being'.
Six blogs that are ripe for a-pickin'
1. Tracey from Peppermint Patcher - Tracey's like a warm breeze on a chilly day
2. Kerri from Life and Other Crises - Kerri has a real knack for making me belly laugh
3. Sally at Georgie Love - Sally also makes me laugh, and laugh, and then laugh a little more
4. Michelle from Hugo & Elsa - because I am going to move in next door one day, but Michelle doesn't know it yet
5. Victoria at Earl & Cookie - so creative, so girl genius 'nuff said
6. Megan from The Scent of Water - she's inspiring, she's conspiring, she's wickedly wordsmithy
By no means is this list conclusive. I could go on and on 'til the break of dawn. So play along if you'd like. Six happy things? Hit me up!