Ridiculously cool retro-licious PJs from Australian label Kideko ($34.95) (plus check out their Paumes books. LOVE!)
Super cool shadow puppets from Monkey and Wellington - I think the T-Rex would be a hit in our house ($15)
Super cool Bullseye Bean Bag game that comes in its own nifty bag, ready to pack up and go! $30 Cass from Snailblazer also has made these gorgeous story-telling cubes - so beautiful
Liam - the super duper cute Blinkie from Beecah (Blinking Flights) - very cleverly made from a vintage napkin, I can only imagine just how soft he is! $US25
Made from a vintage tea towel this cute lil bib for the lil one in your life - Georgie Love - $15
These wooden dinos from Tiny People $43

this cool print from Ashley G $US20

Delightful. Wistful. Loveable dachsunds from Alice Apple $US19

Hand screen printed tees with very funny slogans by the very funny Well Spotted (all made in Australia) $35
I love old fashioned wind up toys. This one has sensors to stop it going over the edge. Got to love that, Kido $18.95
(top) She's Apples! Cute coathanger by Pakhuis Oost $US32
(bottom) I've never seen a real live racooon, but they look cute. Right? Stitch your own up! $US26 - both from Three Potato Four
I love baby slippers. And these baby ducky slippers, they just about tip me over the edge. So cute they should be made illegal. Luckily they're not. Snaffle them at Lark $24.95
8 comments:
I love everything. People are so clever.
I spend my life in a daze. People are inventing bunnies from napkins and I just watch Ellen.
I really must get serious.
x
ohhh great choices lovely !!!
daschunds are precious!
Thanks for the plug Lexi
Nice finds Missy, lovin' that bean bag game, does it include a really big rule book that says "DO NOT THROW BEAN BAGS AT EACH OTHER, ONLY THE BAG." ?
So much to choose from! But lets try! I love theP.J.s how cute are they, also loving the daschunds and the Dinos...
Great pressies for xmas!
Shadow Puppets! I had forgotten about them!!! Thanks PMM!!!
Excellent. That's half of the extended family catered for. NOW WHAT THE HECK DO I DO FOR THE TWEENS????? (Terrified at being labelled the bad gift auntie)...
Post a Comment