I'm bored. I'm boring. I've got nothing to blog about. Therefore I'm making my own meme. Won't you play along?
Here's five things I could not live without (in no particular order):
1. Family - who could be without my nutty, crazy, chattery, creative, all-embracing family? Not me.
2. Tea - I dig on tea. I have lots of dialogues on tea. I've posted previously about Nonny (my grandmother) asking us to toss the used tea leaves on her beloved roses. My other grandmother Mars used to drink hers strong with a slice of lemon. I drink all sorts of tea. And I dig tea.
3. Sleep. Right this moment I could drop offffasw.esgtsooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Zzzz. Oh sorry about that. Must need a kip. Am I going to get one? Nope.
4. Dreams. I dream of moving house. I dream of doing something new. I dream of gardening more. I dream of my babes growing up (I don't need to dream that they're doing it themselves). I dream of more dates with Matt. I dream of dancing on tables. I like to dream. And I like to dream big. And in technicolour. With sparkles. And fairy lights. And glitter. And more sparkles.
5. Music - there's nothing like discovering a new band, a new song. I would go slightly bonkers (heck I already am) if I don't listen to some tunes during the day. Fuel for some impromptu crazy dancing, inducer sometimes of sleep, I like me some music.
What are five things that you love? Don't think too hard. Just get them down! Tell me if you're playing.
I was given two tickets to see Human Nature & Smokey Robinson in the Hunter Valley on Saturday 12 December. I can't go, but I wondered if anyone would like these tickets? Email me if you're interested!