Sunday 28 March 2010

Five Faves

I'm playing along with Pip's Five Faves again.


1. Making and finishing (well almost) the above bunny. Which has rotated. Courtesy of Blogger. I just need to make his tail.
2. Having a quiet Sunday afternoon at home. That's been swell.
3. Everyone tidying the house this weekend and NOT leaving it just to me.
4. The sunshine today. It's not been so humid and it's been such a pretty day.
5. Watching this film. It was beautiful and oh-so moving. I dare you to watch with a dry eye!

What are your five faves?

The End.

11 comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

That little guy is so super cute. x

Megan said...

stuffed bunny looks pretty damn cute!

and... what film?? i spy no link!

Tania said...

Nice ladybird butt. And pretty darned pleased you got 'em all movin' and shakin' the house tidy.

Kirsty said...

Blogger is very helpful at time isn't it?

melissa said...

Ooh - love that bunny. Perhaps I could use some of my stash to make some bunnies for my boys.

Hope they turn out that cute!

Anna Bartlett said...

Wow! And yet you're not sharing your secret for getting everyone to chip in... did you bribe them? I'm thinking that's my next attempt. And now I really want to see that film! Didn't think I'd cry though - so now I'll be prepared.

teddybearswednesday said...

I love Bunny!!xo

Life at no2 said...

They turned out beautifully, great job x

Anonymous said...

Oh La La! Love them!

mel @ loved handmade said...

Your bunny looks great! Haven't seen that film yet, there's one for the holidays, thanks...

Cindy said...

The end - hee hee. So cute