Tuesday 9 March 2010

Rocking the Baby Bump

I was just wondering why I didn't see any pics of Amy Adams at the Oscars. I love Amy Adams. I loved her in Julie + Julia. Liked totally loved her. I loved her in Junebug. I loved her in the almost woeful Sunshine Cleaners. I just point blank love Amy Adams. She's beautiful.

So I googled her, et voila!

Here she is sporting a beautiful baby belly and blue silk chiffon Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti dress..

And here's Paula Patton (Precious) rocking a more fitted gown. Did you know that Paula is married to Robin Thicke?! I did not people. Until now.

Beautiful blossoming bellies rocking couture. Big love.

4 comments:

suzy said...

I remember ladies having to hide baby bumps under loose t-shirts and kaftans.
I love the fashion now for expecting mums. Nothing is more beautiful.
x

sean the prawn said...

these women look sooo beautiful..a real celebration of the female form...how gorgie is that blue dress on Amy.I've really enjoyed your Oscars fashion critique..I got me so hyped up I couldn't wait for the darn thing to get going on the tellie. Great frocks this year.

sophie said...

I love her too! I only found out about her after watching Enchanted with Lucia and then went on to watch everything she did. She is just wonderful.

gret said...

Oooh, LOVE that blue dress, she is gorgeous.