Tuesday 20 April 2010

Hats Off


Since I had a near riot on my hands yesterday with all two commenters wanting to see the hat block, here it is. Take down your placards girls, I'll put the riot squad back to bed, here it is.

It needs some moisturising. Maybe I'll wax it.

Speaking of waxing heads, George is back from Masterchef. Won't you join me on Twitter for live tweeting?

That was an awesome segue, was it not?

Here's said hat block sporting a panama. That is too small for my head. But it's a beauteous thing.

4 comments:

Kate Moore said...

Hat's great. Get it, That's Great? No? Ah well. Comedy routines just weren't my thing, but this, oh yes, I'd have forked out $50 for it too.

Anonymous said...

That is the best score. Ever. Jealous to the power of fluro green.

teddybearswednesday said...

What a total score, it's great! Sorry for the previous lack of enthusiasm but well I didn't know what a hat block was and was too embarrassed to show my ignorance xo

Stacey said...

Love the hat block and the hat. Such a shame it's too small. Is this where I get to crack a smutty joke about enjoying a little head?