Friday 28 May 2010

Hey - High Five!


It's all about the high five for me right now.

When things are a bit bleak, it's nice to look up. In Autumn one of my favourite things to do is look up at those tree branches, some of them changing for the season, some of them almost bare, but all reaching up.

The high five, for me, is the equivalent of looking up.

It's ridiculous.
It's silly.
It's quaintly funny.

I high five like it's no tomorrow.

This weekend is my first at home nesting in my new abode. I am digging the space.

I think we're taking Nibbles de Boing Boing back too. Hopefully it's not too manic.

I'm hoping to bake too.

And we have to have take two of Matt's birthday. So maybe a birthday cake is on the cards.

But anyway, this weather, it's charming. It's idyllic. It's the best weather for snuggling. I love listening to the rain on the roof. It's in my top five.

I would give you some links to something awesome to tide you over but I don't have internet access to even do that.

But you can always visit me over at MumSpace. I'd quite like that.

Yes. This was an incredibly random post. The end.

image is from...er.. somewhere. can't remember where.

5 comments:

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

I love a snuggle under a blanket with Busy listening to the rain and reading books- so heavenly...

teddybearswednesday said...

Hehe, whenever I hear High Five I think of Todd from Scrubs. I like your random post. It's like how my brain works. xo

bellaMUMMA said...

good to have you back online! X

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

When Ms L and I first hooked up my Mum, who likes to kiss everyone hello, goodbye, goodnight and every other greeting in between, was for some reason a bit uncertain about how to greet Ms L. So one night she gave me a kiss goodnight and gave Ms L a high five. 10 years later it still makes us giggle.

Cass said...

Glad you are enjoying the new home