Wednesday 22 September 2010

The Long Track



The Doctor and Tiny were busy busting each other's bubbles yesterday. Some days, they just wake up, and they hassle each other. Man it does my banana in.

I sent them outside. Such a splendiforous day. Who could be cranky in the sunshine? Who?! No one, that's who.


They got creative together and built an epic outdoor train track. Right down the side of the house, on a slope, so the trains just kept on a-chuggin'.

I love those sunny days when the bickering gets sorted out by themselves and they can play happily together. In the meantime I got to clean the floors and tidy the house a little. I would absolutely have preferred to be sitting in the sunshine playing trains today.

4 comments:

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

nvermind the train track check out your swisho new avatar pic- very stylin indeed!

Ellie said...

Everyone is in a better mood when the sun shines!

Mel said...

Oh love it love it! My two went outside for awhile yesterday too. Eldest said to youngest, "Hey, wanna help me save the environment?" Youngest replied, "Um ... no 'fanks".

Meant to be overcast tomorrow ... bugger.

teddybearswednesday said...

love it! Love the way the sun and playing together made them get along. xo