Tuesday 22 November 2011

Plip Plop POP!

There I was, whining (in my head) about how hot it was all of a sudden. No easing in of a new season. No. Just BOOM! Summer arrived. And way too fast. But I was coping. I was down with it.



And now this? Sydney. Make up your flipping mind. I've packed away my Winter woollies on a really hot day, I've embraced Summer. But nope, we're back into grey, wet and cold.

At least there are these Gina and May umbrellas. You can't beat a pop of colour when it's grey and miserable.

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

I've been hoping it would rain up here in Brisbane... we've had a super muggy week! They are forecasting storms for tomorrow.. can't wait!!! Love those brollies btw!

Mrs Woog said...

We had our air con installed yesterday and I am feeling ripped off!