Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day



Yes yes, I know.

But you know what?? I'm turning the beat around (love to hear percussion).

PottyMouthMama is wishing YOU dear reader, a wonderful Valentine's Day.

And if there's no flame or secret lover in your life - I command you to woo yourself with a special treat. A caramel kiss perhaps?

For goodness sakes! I baked cookies. To put on my kids lunchboxes. I LOVE THEM!

I've even written a special little ditty just for you:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue
Valentine's Day stinks
But PottyMouth loves you.

Gosh I am romantic.

I hope you are safe from the clutches of white fluffy teddy bears holding red satin hearts. Helium balloons. Bunches containing baby's breath. Instead I hope you get something swell. Like a big old fashioned smooch-a-rama.

We must all jolly well enjoy ourselves this Valentine's Day. Because if we won't, no one will.

HAPPY DAYS PEEPS! x

4 comments:

teddybearswednesday said...

you're gorgeous, what a great message. I feel wooed already ;) ox

Sally @ Us+House=Home said...

You are so awesome, Lexi. Thanks for being so funny :) Sally xo

A Daft Scots Lass said...

♥ aHH COOKIES ♥

Sarah said...

ha ha you good.

Off to get my hug a rama (wink)