Friday 23 March 2012

Well Hello Mr Darcy




Mr Darcy. Ahh. The delectable Mr Darcy. Moody. Broody. Intelligent. Slightly awkward. Well-spoken. Moody. Broody. Mysterious Mr Darcy.


Where would we be without Mr Darcy? And Colin Firth walking out of the lake in *that* white shirt. Swoon. 


Here friends. This is here for your Friday viewing pleasure. Yes. Yes. You can certainly thank me later. Sigh. But for now, quick, grab a fan, I feel faint. 


image sources:
1. here
2. here
3. eeek - sorry not sure
4. brookish


this post comes courtesy of Tom - who inspired this post. As Tasmania's very own Mr Darcy. Thank you Tom.

4 comments:

Brenda @ 13 Acres said...

seriously...i will never tire of seeing the "lake scene" in P and P.....it was just perfectly put together and watching the proud man crumble and get tongue tied when faced with seeing Lizzy again is just delectable. Colin with always be Mr Darcy in my eyes!!! Thanks for the lovely eye candy today xx

suzy said...

I gotta say...I loved the new Mr Darcy from the movie. Matthew MacFadyen.
When he walked across the field in his shirt and billowing coat and said "I love, I love...I love you"...well I just about ate my popcorn container. I didn't know when the popcorn ran out and the box began.
Phew.
Is it hot in here?

Sophie said...

heheh yes, Mr Darcy! Loving that last photo and that t-shirt!

Mel @ Coal Valley View said...

I'll thank you now :-)