Monday 24 September 2012

The Emmys: Jane Levy, Jessica Pare, Julianna Margulies, Kristen Wiig

 Let's be honest here, I have no idea who half these actresses are and am madly googling to get myself up to speed. So here we have Jane Levy, radiant in royal blue. Pretty style frock, gorgeous colour, classic really. Old school glamour - big tick from me.
Speaking of old-school glamour, let's look at Jessica Pare - just like she's stepped out of Hollywood circa 1952 (yes?). Statue-esque, pared back, sizzling hot - I am woman hear me roar, and roar, and roar and roar some more. And I love that alabaster with the white. Sizzling hot, she's one to watch for shizzle.
 I love the richness of this dress, the jewel-like hues, I love the cut of its jib. Now I'm not usually one for a fake tan, but in this case, I'm an advocate to dissipate those tan lines. Even just a little? I love Julianna Margulies, but girlfriend, I know you like halter straps. It's written all over your decolletage.
Kristen Wiig - Picnic At Hanging Rock called, they want their costume back. You're a little underdressed for The Emmys. When, myself, deciding what to wear to something, I err on the side of over-dressed. Nevertheless, pretty dress. If you were going on a first date. But PS - I love you.

2 comments:

shine little light* said...

You are my go to girl for anything pretty frock related and celeb related PMM - why skim through everything when I can just read your picks and look at pretty frocks via you! Yay! Also - those first 2 are HEAVEN!!! *s*

Steph Bond-Hutkin said...

Divine! Loving your coverage!