Tuesday 30 October 2012

Day 30:: Frocktober - Sunshine

Today marks the second last day of Frocktober. It's been one heck of a month, and I don't even know if I will switch to jeans on the 1st of November. I am quite partial to a frock. Just in case you hadn't noticed. 

I must say a massive thank you to each of my sponsors. I really appreciate your support, encouraging words, and for helping fund much needed research into ovarian cancer.  You guys are ACE!

It's not too late to sponsor me! It's not! Even $5 will help. Every cent counts. Ovarian cancer is the leading cause of death of all gynaecological cancers; an insidious disease that often strikes without warning. 

Today's outfit:
- vintage dress a gift from my friend Candice
- Country Road cardi and sandals
- stack of Indian bangles from.. I can't remember where

1 comment:

Anne Downing said...

Cute dress and good luck with your fund raising, I am doing a triathlon to raise money for breast cancer