Tuesday 19 February 2013

Andy Warhol X Christie's


I know, I know, I love a jolly good collaboration. 

And while this isn't so much a collab, it is pretty rad. 

From February 26, Christies is holding an online only sale of Andy Warhol's pieces to benefit The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts. 

Say what? 

I know right!!

If anyone had a few thousand spare dollars, do feel free to buy me this (you know how I love Captain Stubing). Or this. Or this

Great. Glad we got that out of the way. 

2 comments:

Michelle Walker said...

Wouldn't that be nice!

Anonymous said...

Getting KTFO'd and having a slight blemish on his precious pro record. Yes, it will probably serve you well to come to terms with what happened between you and your former life partner, but self imposed eternal damnation is not the answer. Your question also needs to be SIMPLE enough for her to respond without a ton of thought.

Here is my website; The Tao of Badass Review