Monday 25 February 2013

Oscars 2013:: Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, Jennifer Hudson, Nicole Kidman

Yes I love this, I love that she wore red. And YES! I would love it if she'd do something different to her hair. Please Jennifer. Send me a sign that you've read this. 
Love these two - they seem like such a happy, humble and normal couple. But something about Jen's dress reminds me of Mr Snuffleufagus. I don't know why. Don't throw tomatoes at me. It's like looking at one of those ink splats, I can't control what I'm seeing. Regardless, she is so, so beautiful.
Aye carumba - now this is how you work a leg split. A message to all those trying to copy Angelina - try the other leg! It's refreshing to see a different leg. Mix things up. Not to mention this dress. Love the sequin detail, and midnight blue gets me. Every. Single. Time. Jennifer Hudson, you complete me.
Keith chose this dress for Nic to wear. Good choice, she looks so lithe and lovely. Though it's not my choice. I imagine Dorothy from the Golden Girls would wear this, with a little chiffon bolero.

No comments: