Monday 25 February 2013

Oscars 2013:: Jennifer Lawrence, Zoe Sultana, Reese Witherspoon, Kelly Rowland

Jennifer Lawrence. I noticed you were missing from the top of the toilet this morning. Hope you come back soon.
Zoe Saldana is clearly not wearing Chanel, because if she was - well girlfriend would have looked in the mirror before leaving home and taken off one thing. The fake flowers, the belt, the bow, or the ombre around the hem. Or the bow on her skirt. Actually, girlfriend could have taken off a few things. Like I said. Not Chanel.
Clearly Reese missed out on wearing a uniform in her school days - why else would she have chosen this hue of blue? I do like her hair though.
Unless you're in neutrals, or sporting 'the leg' - then you're not hot property on the red carpet. And Kelly, while I do love your arms, I do not love your hair. 

No comments: