Wednesday 16 October 2013

Day 16:: Frocktober - Gatsby? YES!

 OOps. Sorry friends! I am terribly late with my daily post. 

Yesterday I embraced my inner Baz Luhrmann and got into Gatsby. It's my favourite frock, I bought it for my 30th birthday party.

BTW - this was meant to be me doing the Charleston. Instead I look like a part-pirate. No matter friends, I can Charleston on one leg, surely! 

So tomorrow I am doing Frida(y) Kahlo because I reached $4.2k in my fundraising. I've still got a way to go - so please dig deep and sponsor me. I'd be ever so chuffed old sport! 

I'll even do a monobrow tomorrow, promise! 

All money goes to the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation. You know that by now, of course.

Dress: EP by Easton Pearson
Earrings: Sophie Kyron
Shoes: Converse
Sunglasses: LeSpecs



No comments: