Monday 13 January 2014

Golden Globes:: Pregnant & Beautiful

Despite what the critics are saying, I think Drew Barrymore in Marchesa looks so wonderful. In my book, there's no more beauty than a pregnant woman's belly. Sigh. This is pretty near perfect, she looks so happy, content and radiant. 
Kerry Washington always, always looks immaculate. This custom Balenciaga is the perfect frock to show off her blossoming belly. 
Aye carumba Olivia Wilde. You look gorgeous. And also like a python that just ate a mouse. But I like it. I am a massive sequins fan (as any of my family and friends would know), and this just takes my breath away. And the mouse's. 

5 comments:

Sam Stone said...

All of these are gorgeous!

Cath @mybeardedpigeon said...

I think Drews dress is very pretty too, but I am not so keen on the third one, exactly like you said, rat in Python.

small catalogue said...

I wonder if the fact that Drew is facing the camera rather than hamming up an "Oh no I'm not fat, I'm pregnant, don't you know" pose has brought on some of the dress dislike?

Steph Bond-Hutkin said...

Yes!!! Love them all. Hooray for PMM awards dress critiques! My faves!

Sunday Collector said...

Ha! Olivia is so a python who ate a mouse. You crack me up Lexi!! x