Monday 20 January 2014

SAG Awards 2014:: Lupita Nyong'o, Amy Adams, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Lawrence, Cate Blanchett. (These are a few of my favourite things.)

This HAS to be my favourite. Lupita looks so, so beautiful - and effortlessly so. That colour against her skin - incredible. And I love the collar going into that sleek sheath. Aye carumba. Gucci Gucci Gooo! I am all gooey about this. Divine.

Amy Adams slays the world with this killer combo. How magic is that colour with her hair? Yikes. I am smitten. Big love for the Antonio Berardi designed dress, it speaks old Hollywood drama and glamour. 
Sandra Bullock - well hello hot pins!! This emerald metallic Lanvin shakes off the shackles of the liquorice all sort, my goodness Sandra. I'm sitting up. I'm taking notice. 

Great news! Dior didn't send JLaw out in a valance! HOORAH!! This time Jen steps out on the red carpet looking every inch the babe. When asked about her dress she replied: "I know I have armpit fat, it's OK. Armpit vagina, it's awful." Well armpit vagina or no armpit vagina, JLaw wins the world.
I love that Cate Blanchett gets a little experimental. This Givenchy in the delicate shell pink, with the sequin detail, pretty damn divine. And the extra bonus is you can use that as a napkin when you're eating the lobster.

2 comments:

Qew Druett said...

Armpit vagina !! Lucky it's just one xx

Bec said...

I love Amy's dress but what's with the angle of her foot? Surely her heels aren't that tall? Looks really unnatural. And uncomfortable!